Wednesday, January 15, 2014

2014 Book

I talked about, in my last post, about doing more scrapbooking.

While working on my scrapbooks I realized I had forgotten how relaxing it was.  I love to do lots of journaling on my pages.  Doing that helps me work through emotions of events and figure out exactly what was important about it.  It helps me let go of things and cherish the things that mean the most.  So here is my page from New Year Eve. 
I did not do a lot of journaling on this page since most of the important themes will be coming up in the next couple of pages.  I just loved the pics, though, and could not leave them out, nor the memory of a NY Eve that is memorable even if it did not turn out the way we had hoped. 

Kit - Month of Memories by Hat of Bunny

1 comment:

  1. Scrapbooking is a great way to cherish important moments.

    Jessica A

    ReplyDelete