Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sincere Apologies!

I am so sorry that I am late in posting my freebie for Hat Of Bunny!  I participated in a retreat this past weekend.  I had it all planned out with timing how I was going to post it, but life got in the way.  We laid my grandmother to rest yesterday.  So instead of coming home and posting my freebie, I came home and packed to head down to my hometown.  She was blessed with a peaceful death in her sleep, and a lovely funeral Mass of Christian Burial.  She was loved by so many and there will be many people who will miss her dearly.

The retreat that I participated in was filled with the Holy Spirit and there were so many lives that were touched, including my own.  I will fill you in on that in a later post.

Anyway - Hat of Bunny released a new kit on the 15th called "Month of Play"
Has a new kit just in time for Build Your Own Carry Out at ScrapTakeout.
For those of us living in the Northern Hemisphere, March is the month when we (hopefully) say goodbye to winter blues and welcome back sunshine.  It's also the perfect time to go out and play!  "Month of Play" is a kit created around this theme, and will help you scrap all your spring and playground photos.
It includes 16 papers (17 solids, 9 patterns)
and 45 elements.

This kit is available exclusively at ScrapTakeout.

CT Inspiration
 by Nancy
 by Amber
 by Heather
by Dorine

Freebies
by CT Heather available at her blog.



So without any further ado, here is my freebie...
Click on image to download


No comments:

Post a Comment