Monday, January 13, 2014

Words and Actions, Not Resolutions

We are almost half way through the first month of the new year.

The last couple of years I have adamantly refrained from making New Year Resolutions.  Instead, I have chosen a word on which to focus - a guiding thought for the year.  Last year was SIMPLIFY.  I went a long way towards simplifying my life.

I let go of some things emotionally and I simplified and shortened my list of what was truly important in my life.

I let go of  "stuff" and surrounded myself with things that matter - faith, people, and treasured memories.

But as I wrote on the 11th, I still have some choices to make.  I need to simplify even more.  So the word I chose for 2014 is PURPOSEFUL.

Template is by AnitaW Designs for the Template Challenge
Kit is Technogeek
Both available at WithLoveStudios

I further clarified my word and created how I want this word to look in action....
Kit - Roots to Grow, Wings to Fly
Alph - APennington - BFT - AlphaJumbleFreebie (recolored)


No comments:

Post a Comment